A Place that Let’s you Live Closer to your Work
Have you at any point considered the beneficial work hours you lose each day while driving to your office or working environment? You might experience serious difficulties managing congested roads, day by day dangers and dangers that are superfluously depleting your funds, vitality and time. Be that as it may, is there any answer for this serious issue? The cure is, obviously, to search for the workplace that is near you. All things considered, that is additionally another enormous issue. As with the regularly expanding property costs, it is getting amazingly troublesome for office goers to purchase flats at the conspicuous area and appreciate having a home that is near their working environment. Due to monetary reasons and with various private exercises coming up around the twist, it requires a great deal to anchor for a flat in Zirakpur. Be that as it may, this is likely the best arrangement, however it incurs significant damage on wellbeing, vocation and by and large viewpoint throughout everyday life. Of the different reasons, why you ought to live close to your work environment, this post will give you five reasons on how it tends to be a win-win circumstance for office goers:
1. Greater flexibility in the daily schedule
Living close to your working environment offers you more prominent adaptability in adjusting your everyday plan. For example, on the off chance that you worked late night at the workplace or went to the extended periods meeting, you don’t have to stress as the workplace will be an awesome walk around flats in Zirakpur that is only a couple of minutes away. Indeed, even if there should be an occurrence of a crisis, it gives you the adaptability to achieve home rapidly.
2. Reduction in expenses
Whether you’ve your own vehicle or use public transport, you splurge a lot of money in the mode of transport you use for commuting all the way from your home to office. Also, the fuel and maintenance expenses on the personal vehicle are significantly reduced. Be it a residential unit or an apartment close to your office, it allows you to save a huge amount of money per month and get that favorite thing you’ve always dreamed of.
3. Cut down on travel time
Residing near your workplace, cuts down on travel time, which also means that you won’t have to face hours of traffic in the mornings and evenings. Furthermore, you won’t arrive at office or work feeling stressed or frustrated. We all know that these are one of the major killers of time. In big cities like Bangalore, Mumbai and Pune, it is very common for people to spend about one to two hours in traffic congestion which counts up to 30-60 hours per month. Whereas if you live close to your office, you would end up saving at least 70-80 hours in a month.
4. Allows you to be more productive
With less travel time, you get more time to assign for personal pursuits. You’ve enough time for your passions and hobbies to make you more productive at the workplace. Many studies also suggest that involvement in creative activities uniquely soars performance-related outcomes. Also, being punctual at work will give you more time to be productive.
Although we’ve discussed the benefits above, still there is a question if residing in a home close to work, a good or bad idea? Don’t assume that there is an instant yes or no to this question as there are so many variables included in the move. So, how would one overcome this dilemma?
- What you need to do is choose a location where you wish to relocate and also do the thorough comparison of the location where you live presently and the location where you would relocate. Just follow the aspects mentioned below:
- Calculate the monthly cost of housing in each area. It should consist of a number of things like rent, monthly mortgage payment, property taxes, etc.
- The difference in travel time between the new and existing location you’re living in. How much you’ll end up saving each day?
- What amenities or services will be accessible to you in the new housing?
- Will this move make sense? Think like, if you’re going to work at your present job for a long or a short time. Does that place have some good schools, it is important to check, especially if you’ve children.
- Check other services in the area. What is the environment, crime and pollution rate like? Also, see the average employment or education rate in the new area.
- Does new area have easy access to public transport links? Will it suit if you choose to use that instead of your own vehicle to travel?
For most of the people, these questions may not be enough and still, they will be unsure as there is an issue of investing money on non-monetary things. While for many, it boils down to a question of what free time is actually worth to you.
But, ultimately it’s you who have to decide what is important to you based on the factors that matter to you most. Don’t worry! You can possibly have the best of both the worlds if you choose to buy flats in Zirakpur by Savitry Greens 2 that is not only strategically located at one of the prime locations but have all the luxurious facilities at affordable rates as well.
Savitry Greens 2 is situated Gazipur Road, Zirakpur, and that’s what makes this place a spellbinding project with a powerful address, although it does have lots of other features that are little difficult to describe here. But, surely try to cover them in our other post!
To get more information and To arrange a site visit at Savitry Apartments, Call 9569021000